- The AMC CVT2100MKII has been designed to give superb sound quality and represents outstanding value for money.
- The CVT2100MKII is a hybrid mosfet valve design, capable of giving superb sound reproduction.
- The superb sound reproduction has been created by AMC proprietary designed Class A, extream high dynamic range and excellent noise floor with Cold Cathod amplification topologies.
- The AMC proprietary designed Class A hybrid MOS-FET amplification topologies are accomplished as following : a. Designed with 1000V MOS-FET using exactly the same as Classical Valve (MOS-FET Valve based on majority current the same as Classical Valve ) class A amplifications in order to create excellent dynamic range at the same time very accuate and reliable with long life that Classical Valve can't not achieve. b. MOS-FET Valve Topology will be able to be desined to more accuate in order to have much better sound than Classical Valve as FET Valve has much more consistant and accurate characteristics. c. MOS-FET Valve can keep the same superb sound quality throughout the much longer life. Classical Valve will keep changing charateristic for worse and worse sound repoduction through the relative short life. d. The hybrid MOS-FET Valve use output stage with Classical Valve in order to make the Class A amplifier lower lower cost for making AMC Class A amplifiers can be affordable for all music lover to enjoy instead of only for rich people. With Classical Valve as output atage to take high temperature without huge heatsink in order o cost down. At the same time, it will be ok for output stage to change characteristics as output stage only take care of power portion of Class A amplifier. So, the topology can have much lower cost and much longer life for Classical Valve. e. So, AMC hybrid MOS-FET valve design can achieve superb sound quality, much longer life time and with much lower price.
- CVT2100MKII received the Excellent 5 Star Review by STEREO & StreoPlay, Germany. ( Please find the Reviews in attached files)
- The components are all of the highest quality.
MODULES AVAILABLE FOR UPGRADE:
- AMC MD2102 - Balanced Bridging Input Module for CVT2030MKII & CVT2100MKII Series Amplifiers
- AMC MD2103 - Balance Stereo Input Module for CVT2030MKII & CVT2100MKII Series Amplifiers
|Power output into 8/4 ohms|
|With both channels driven||80W|
|With balanced bridged input module||160W|
|Rated T.H.D. 45Hz-20KHz||1.0%|
|1KHz clipping power into 8/4 ohms||85W|
|Input sensitivity for 1W/80W into 8 ohms||138mV/1230mV|
|Input impedance||500K ohms/470pF|
|Signal to noise ratio (ref. 1W/8 ohms):|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||430mm x 112mm x 288mm|
|Net Weight||19 Kgs|
|Shipping Weight||20 Kgs|