- The AMC model XCDi was designed to play standard non-compressed PCM Compact Disc (hereafter we will call it "CD” ) , MP3 compressed Compact Disc (hereafter we will call it "MP3” ) and WMA (Window Media Audio) compressed Compact Disc (here after we will call it "WMA").
- On Front Panel there are USB Flash Drive and SD Card Connector for users to play music in USB Flash Drives and SD Cards.
- On Rear Panel, there is Option of installing 24 bit / 193 kHz Up-sampler with USB, Optical & Coaxial inputs. With the Up-Sampler, Music in CD also up-scaled to 24bit / 192kHz to give extra superb sound quality.
- If you will like to enjoy high quality sound from your DVD, Computer or Game Console, you can purchase AMC MD5501 or MD5502 module to install into your AMC model XCDi and achieve it.
- The AMC model XCDi was designed to meet professional quality performance standard and to provide superior value.
- Selected grade components are utilized throughout the circuit design with special emphasis on components within the audio path to assure stable, consistent
- Premium transport and servo drive system assures constant data retrieval and unsurpassed tracking performance.
- Use Burr Brown from TI PCM1798, 24-Bit/ 192 KHz Sampling Advanced Segment D/A Converter architecture to achieve excellent dynamic performance (123dB
typically) and improved tolerance to clock jitter. The DAC offers excellent SNR up to 123dB typical, excellent THD+N down to 0.0005% typical and with excellent 8x Over-sampling Digital Filter giving Pass-Band Ripple down to + - 0.002dB. The DAC can handle sampling frequency of 10kHz to 200kHz and accepts 16-, 20- and 24-Bit Audio Data and it installed with Digital De-Emphasis. So, utilizing the optional modules, the DAC can be hooked to digital outputs of AV Receivers, DVDAudio/ Video, SACD, HDTV, Computer, Game Consoles (through SPDIF or USB interface if you will use AMC MD5501 or MD5502 module) and we can up-sampling the signals to 24bit/192kHz and pass through the acclaimed DAC in order to get best possible sound out from each system.
- Unique 5-pole linear active LPF (Low Pass Filter) prevents interference from ultrasonic noise commonly found in other CD playback systems.
- Advanced switching mode power supply design incorporates separate windings for the digital, analog and servo circuits to prevent interference and preserve sonic
- EIA calibrated audio outputs ensure proper match with pre-amplifiers and receivers.
- Up to 20 tracks may be programmed to playback in desire order.
- Full-function infrared (IR) remote control with direct track access.
- With AMC proprietary designed switching mode power supply to cover 100 ~240VAC for using the unit in all countries in the wold and give superb sound quality by high regulated power system designs.